Got a Pebble? Cool. Get the CAS NextEvent watchface and make your Pebble awesome!
With vibration notifications directly on your wrist you will never be late again!
CAS NextEvent displays information about the next event in your CAS genesisWorld calendar. Shake your Pebble to display a list of upcoming events.
CAS Calendar on your wrist
Pebble Official Site
CAS NextEvent on PblWeb:
About the app
CAS NextEvent is a watchface application for the Pebble smartwatch.
The application is written in C, it is fast and memory efficient. The app is platform-independent and requires no additional software.
CAS NextEvent displays information about the next event in your CAS Calendar.
Shake your Pebble to display a list of upcoming events.
No more searching your phone, the watchface delivers your events directly to your wrist. With vibe notifications you will never come late again! Want to see more upcoming events? Simply shake your hand and CAS NextEvent displays it!
Once you fill your credentials in the settings page, the CAS NextEvent watchface downloads your upcoming events and stores them to the Pebble. From now on you can leave your phone home and rely on the Pebble to guide you through every event.
The Pebble smartwatch can be used up to 5-7 days between charges, is water resistance and the official App Store provides thousands of Apps and Watchfaces for free. Unlike other smartwatches, Pebble require no bluetooth connection to work. CAS NextEvent uses this feature wisely: it synchronise once when the mobile device is connected via bluetooth, stores the data in the Pebble memory and shows the user calendar events. From now on, the bluetooth connection is no longer needed and the latest synchronised data will be shown.
How to use CAS NextEvent
- Buy Pebble and a smartphone
- Install the Pebble App on your smartphone from Google Play or Apple Store
- Open the Pebble App and let it guide you through the pairing with your Pebble
- After all set, tap on Get Watchfaces in the Menu of the Pebble App
- Search for CAS NextEvent and click ADD
- CAS NextEvent will be installed on your Pebble and the settings page opens afterwards
- Fill your credentials and enjoy the watchface
- To change your credentials choose the CAS NextEvent watchface from the Pebble App and hit the Settings button
- To remove the watchface from your Pebble choose the CAS NextEvent watchface, tap on it and hit the Unload button