Here you can find several Google Gadgets which report your personal up to date information.
Currently there are two gadgets available.
CAS Appointment Gadget: Shows your active appointments
CAS Missed Calls Gadget: missed calls will be shown
Here you can find several Google Gadgets which can show your personal up to date information from CAS genesisWorld. The Gadgets can facilitate the work by reporting all important information directly. Current appointments, your calendar, your missed calls or your tasks can be shown by the Gadgets.
You can set the Gadgets in the sidebar of Google Desktop, which could be seen there always. The Gadgets can be distributed in the background on your desktop and you can hide or show them with a single click. The advantage of this is that you can save space on your desktop, but you can still access important information easily.
- Update function, to stay always up to date.
- View information (e.g. an appointment) in an extra window (snippet) very quickly.
- Open e.g. an appointment easily in the CAS genesisWorld Client with a double-click on the entry.
Instructions for the installation:
In order to be able to use Gadgets, Google Desktop is required.
- Download the latest version of Google Desktop and install it to your computer.
- Download the Gadgets.
- You can install the Gadget with a double-click. Administrator rights are required at the first start of Gadgets, since entries have to be made during the registration.
Start Google Desktop with administrator rights
There are multiple options to start Google Desktop as an administrator. This is necessary because entries have to be created into the registration file.
- You can sign up with a user, which has administrator rights.
- Or you can execute Google Desktop with administrator rights alternatively. For this purpose click with the right mouse button on the icon of Google Desktop. In the appearing context menu select „Run as“. You have to enter a user, which has administrator rights.
Once you have started Google Desktop with administrator rights, you will have to reopen the Gadget to enter the registry key.
If you don’t want to start Google Desktop with administrator rights, you can also enter the required registry key for the communication with CAS genesisWorld using this registry file. Please download the file and run it with administrator rights.
Note for users of Windows Vista
Even if your user has administrator rights, Google Desktop won’t be started with administrator rights due to the new legal system of Vista. You have to start Google Desktop explicit with administrator rights as described above.